Friday, March 5, 2010

Yeah, It Was Me

Anchorage--

As the former Governor has kindly pointed out, I did meet with Tony Knowles on Tuesday--as opposed to Wednesday--last week. It is, um, embarrassing to get the date wrong.

You can still benefit from my sourdough bona fides--and whatever other knowledge I've accumulated--when I give the Polaris Lecture on Thursday, March 18, at UAA's ConocoPhillips Integrated Sciences Building, Room 120 at 7:30 p.m.

The title is “Causes and Consequences of the Federal Investigation into Alaska Public Corruption: Can We Get Off the Slippery Slope?”

In response to a commenter's question, I'll try to figure out the best way to post what I say.

Just don't expect me to look the same as I did in the picture posted yesterday--I'll probably have ditched my "prospector/professor" beard by then.

No comments: